You do not have to face frontotemporal degeneration (FTD) alone. We have created a list of resources to help you find the information and support you need throughout your FTD journey. Select a topic by clicking the buttons below or using the side menu.
- Learn more about FTD, a group of rare conditions that affect the brain.
- Find an FTD specialist who can care for you and your family.
- Find tools to help you and your family cope with FTD.
- Learn how to take care of yourself, connect with other caregivers, and find tools for success.
- Learn about organizations with resources that support people living with FTD.
- Learn about research, questions to ask, and the rules that protect you.
- Learn about the role genes play in frontotemporal degeneration.
- Find details on the process, costs, and other facts about making a brain donation.
- Read online or print a list of common questions about the FTD Disorders Registry.
- See glossary with words related to the science of FTD.
** Any resources that the FTD Disorders Registry (FTDDR) provides are for informational purposes only. FTDDR is not responsible for and does not endorse the materials at the linked sites. Advice regarding your personal medical management should be obtained through consultation with a healthcare provider who is familiar with your medical history.